Translation-Christmas card

  • tlforgacs
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2007
      I received a Christmas card from a possible family member from my
      family village in The Slovak Republic. However, it's not in english
      and I can't read it. Would someone be willing to translate it for me
      if I scan it and email a copy to you?
    • Sylvia Ofei-Kwatia
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2007
        Hello

        if you send me a scanned copy I will translate it for you if it is in Slovakian language.

        Kind regards

        Sylvia