Re: Harvelka - Orava/Kysuce

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 8, 2007
      >>> It appears that the only road to Harvelka goes in from
      Orava Lesna but after a few km the road is x ed out in
      red - which i think means closed road. I have driven
      on a few of these and so would like to know what the x's in the Slovak
      atlas really mean. <<<

      Road closed to motor traffic.

      >>> Harvelka is right at the corner of the atlas page and
      not really clear about how to get there. Doesn't
      appear to be a road from Stara and Nova Bystrica <<<

      It's 5 km from the end of the open road to the church. That's the only
      way in -- unless you have a helicopter.
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 9, 2007
        URL twice is the vestige of using rich text, which creates a hyperlink as
        part of the displayed text. Since Yahoogroups uses only plain text, you end
        up seeing both, even if they are identical.

        Bill