Re: I need help finding my ancestors rovnaks

  • pucchi8780
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 8, 2007
      what is the website that shows all rovnyaks who have immagrated from
      Petrocz, Zemplen Megye = county.

      richard
      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 9, 2007
        URL twice is the vestige of using rich text, which creates a hyperlink as
        part of the displayed text. Since Yahoogroups uses only plain text, you end
        up seeing both, even if they are identical.

        Bill