RE: [S-R] I need help finding my ancestors rovnaks

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 8, 2007
      Here�s a Michael that lived in Toronto Ohio

      Ohio Deaths 1908-1953

      Name : Mike P. Rovnak

      Titles :

      Death date : 08 Dec 1953

      Death place : Steubenville, Jefferson, Ohio, United States

      Birth date : 23 Mar 1877

      Estimated birth year :

      Birth place : Czechoslovia

      Age at death : 76 years 8 months 15 days

      Gender : Male

      Marital status :

      Race or color : Caucasian

      Street address :

      Occupation :

      Residence :

      Burial date :

      Burial place :

      Cemetery name :

      Spouse name :

      Father name : Paul Rovnak

      Father titles :

      Father birth place :

      Mother name :

      Mother titles :

      Mother birth place :

      GSU film number : 2246624

      Digital GS number : 4109489

      Image number : 01076

      Certificate number : 81982

      Description : Name index and images of Ohio statewide death certificates.

      How to use Ohio Deaths 1908-1953 : Death certificates are the best source of
      death information. The certificates contain clues for further research: the
      birth date and birthplace of the individual; the name of the spouse; the
      names of parents; the place of residence; the name of the informant who may
      be a child of the deceased.

      _____

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 9, 2007
        URL twice is the vestige of using rich text, which creates a hyperlink as
        part of the displayed text. Since Yahoogroups uses only plain text, you end
        up seeing both, even if they are identical.

        Bill