RE: [S-R] I need help finding my ancestors rovnaks

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 8, 2007
      Re: Micheal(Toronto Ohio)

      I�m guessing that was a typo. Was it supposed to be Youngstown, Ohio,
      Toronto, CA or something else?

      _____

      Message 37 of 37 , Dec 9, 2007
        URL twice is the vestige of using rich text, which creates a hyperlink as
        part of the displayed text. Since Yahoogroups uses only plain text, you end
        up seeing both, even if they are identical.

        Bill