RE: [S-R] baptismal - sodalis

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 4, 2007
      Dear Maxine,
      What I mean is, when you are sitting with the viewer, you are alone. You can
      not consult the this site. In case you get stuck, you must stop , go home
      and talk to us. But, you must also be able to realize that there is
      something you should be able to read before going on.This is not very
      practical, if you stop every now and then. If you can not read, you don't
      even know what and when you missed something.
      Best,
      Vladimir

      _____

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of maxine
      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 2:42 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com

      Hi Vladimir, thanks for the info. I think that is why so many of us are
      confused. Me at least. I do not know the difference between the latin,
      Rusyn, Slovak, etc. Thanks for your help. maxine

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of maxine
      Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 7:40 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com

      Hi, having a list of "words" would be great! It must be stated if they are
      Rusyn or Slovak or ? I would be more than happy to do this, however,
      I have no knowledge of any language. Only know a few words. It is my hope
      someday to contribute to this group, and others, however, I am just learning
      myself. Attempting to learn the computer for 3 years now and the history,
      customs, etc of my people. Presently the only thing I can contribute are
      photo's. But there again I do not know how to send them. One day I hope to
      be able to contribute a lot more as I have learned much from the people on
      this site. Ron, I believe you know this! thanks guys maxine sasala