sodalis

  • krisstrot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Didn't this discussion start because of ABBREVIATIONS? Wasn't it "sod" that
      was finally expanded to mean "sodalis"? THAT is where a handy abbreviation
      guide would be very helpful, especially for those who don't know Hungarian
      and wouldn't recognize an abbreviation if we saw one!!
      Kris

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Kris, sodalis is a latin word.
        Vladimir