RE: [SPAM][S-R] Hrubi Records

  • Marilyn Hertenstein
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 26, 2007
      Mary,
      You are quite welcome. I was happy to do so since others have helped me
      along the way.
      If you need other baptism records from Markusovce, perhaps I can help.
      Write to me directly.
      Who knows, we may end up "cousins".

      Marilyn
      mjhertenstein@...

      _____

      From: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of johnqadam
      Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 4:59 PM
      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@ <mailto:SLOVAK-ROOTS%40yahoogroups.com> yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [SPAM][S-R] Hrubi Records

      >>> the church records for the baptism of Stephan and Maria, I have
      them both.<<<

      1) What village and religion?
      2) You can post the image in the PHOTOS section