Re: [SLOVAK-ROOTS] Re: family search

  • David Mothkovich
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2000
      Hey Frank-
      excuse me for missing this point in the past... I do a lot of reading and
      get tired sometimes by the time I do my genealogy searching.
      So for Ana Bakic - I should be looking for Bakicova?
      and for Julia Vuksic - I should be looking for Vuksicova???
      What if a female had the Surname Matkovic? Same thing? Matkovicova?
      Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 22, 2000
        Thanks for clearing that up for me.
        dave
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 24, 2000
          Could someone tell me how useful the AGBI -American Genealogical Biography
          Index is, especiall when trying to research your slavic ancestry.

          dave9759@...