Re: [S-R] Question Paula

  • June McKee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2007
      Paula,
      I too have been now waiting for my grandparents immigration papers for just about 18mos. I sure hope that I dont get the same dissapointment that you had! I too have been so anxiously awaiting and thinking about it everyday hoping that they will come early. I call every two months to see where I am standing and seems to go down about 13 to 1500 names every couple of months. They told me that they have five pages or so on my grandmother and a couple on my grandfather. I am just praying that they are the right ones. I waited along time several years ago just to get the wrong persons information on my grandmother which I do not know the birth villiage. What I get on my grandfather will not tell me too much more than I already have beings I have everything except his declaration of intention papers. I am pretty sure it is right this time but we will see. If it were me I would diffently give them a call!. surely they can make you another set. It surprises me that they even sent them off in the first place.

      well good luck with that and let me know how it goes.

      June