In referance to Haluska prayer cards!

  • Dennis and Donna
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007
      By the way,from the prayer cards .I did get a receipt for services
      provided from Bizub Funeral home.Also and more importantly an address
      and Birth date for BOTH my Great Grand Parents.

      From this I have obtained A Marriage certificate,Death certificates.My
      Grand Fathers Birth certificate and also a Death certificate for my
      Great Aunt Julia. Who died as a Child and no one knew when

      All this was obtained by the record of who Burried them and a connection
      to them!

      Charles Haluska used both Vasyl and Karol at different points in his
      life.

      I know when both He and my G-Grand mother came to the U.S. I know where
      he worked and what he did.

      I may have proven the experts wrong.

      Thank you all for your support and In addition,the Marriage Certificate
      has my G-G-Grand Mothers name ...so we are talking 5 (FIVE) Generations
      from a Prayer card!