Svrcek

  • Matt Daughenbaugh
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 21 5:48 AM
      WOW! My great grandparents moved here in 1906. They settled in Mt. Union Pa.
      We stayed in the same general area since. THey were Stefan and Maria
      Elizabeth Svrcek. They were cathocolic. They moved here from the village in
      Slovakia called Neslusa.

      Thanks!
      Matt

      RE: Svrcek

      Andrea: I have been looking for family SVRCINA. My grandmother's maiden name

      was SVRCINA. She immigrated here in about 1906 from Mosovce (I suspect it is

      the Mosovce near Sklabina (where the castle is). My great grandfather was
      Michal SVRCINA...I know nothing about him other than his name. He married
      Maria KULFAN. I agree, the SVRCINA name has been difficult to track. My
      family was Lutheran. I've written to people I found in the Slovak phone
      book, hoping they can help me find the relatives that were left ..... Think
      my SVRCINA's might be a relation of yours????