RE: [SPAM] [S-R] Fwd: A CHRISTMAS IDEA

  • Marilyn Hertenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2007
      Heard about this on another Yahoo Group I belong to and the lady called WR
      Hospital and was told NOT to send any cards. She called the Hospital and
      said: " I just spoke with the Chaplains office do NOT send cards out there
      they
      are not accepting any cards. They try and send all of them home by the
      holidays and she said they are overwhelmed with calls and cards."

      There are other groups sending cards to Iraq, perhaps you could find one of
      them.
      Marilyn

      _____