Let's be positive

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 6, 2007
      When searching for genealogical information, knowing the birth village
      is paramount because records are organized by village not nationally,
      so it is not possible to search on a national basis. It is also
      necessary to know the religion.

      BASIC RESEARCH HELP
      For basic research help, be sure to visit Bill Tarkulich's excellent
      site at http://www.iabsi.com/gen/public/

      Don't be afraid to ask questions. However, be mindful of the fact that
      the ultimate direction of questions should be to determine the village
      of origin if you are seeking answers about the folks in the old country.

      If you can provide a clue or two, there are GREAT MINDS available to
      help.
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 6, 2007
        Everyone has had ample opportunity to make their points. Continuing this
        discussion will not be productive, so let's close this discussion thread.
        I'll purge any further responses to this topic.
        Thanks,
        Bill