Re: Surname: Szics

  • johnqadam
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      >>> Researching my Gr grandfather Gyorgy Szics Born 1873 in Cukalovce.

      LDS has Greek Catholic parish registers transcripts of births,
      marriages and deaths for C'ukalovce, Slovakia; formerly Csukalócz,
      Zemplén, Hungary. They also have the 1869 Hungarian Census.

      >>> Then married my Gr grandmother Anna Cmar from Zamutov, Eastern
      Slovakia. <<<

      LDS has 1869 Hungarian Census for Zamutov. Church records are probably
      the ones for Rudlov.

      LDS FICHES (set of 6) LDS #6000786
      Slovak archives. Index of villages is on fiche #6 and page references
      refer to different religions. Most of these church records are
      available on film via your LDS Family History Center.
    • b
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        Thankyou.

        johnqadam <johnqadam@...> wrote: >>> Researching my Gr grandfather Gyorgy Szics Born 1873 in Cukalovce.

        LDS has Greek Catholic parish registers transcripts of births,
        marriages and deaths for C'ukalovce, Slovakia; formerly Csukalócz,
        Zemplén, Hungary. They also have the 1869 Hungarian Census.

        >>> Then married my Gr grandmother Anna Cmar from Zamutov, Eastern
        Slovakia. <<<

        LDS has 1869 Hungarian Census for Zamutov. Church records are probably
        the ones for Rudlov.

        LDS FICHES (set of 6) LDS #6000786
        Slovak archives. Index of villages is on fiche #6 and page references
        refer to different religions. Most of these church records are
        available on film via your LDS Family History Center.

        Bonnie A. Dailey