Leibitz

  • treimer@nycap.rr.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      David,

      You'll find a lot of information under the spelling "Leibitz," also in
      Googlebooks.

      Thomas

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        In a message dated 11/5/2007 8:12:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        treimer@... writes:

        David,

        You'll find a lot of information under the spelling "Leibitz," also in
        Googlebooks.

        Thomas

        David,
        Sorry for jumping in on this without reading previous posts, but my
        grandmother came from Leibitz also. she came from an area known as Lubicke Kupele.
        It was called Leibitz furdo and Kenfurdo also.
        Noreen