RE: [S-R] Digest Number 2684

  • David Holoshka
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
      Thanks everyone,

      For your suggestions concerning Lajbicz.

      Vladimir your suggestion of Lubica in Spis seem to me a very good match.
      I am going to see if I can confirm it.

      Thanks,

      David

    • treimer@nycap.rr.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
        David,

        You'll find a lot of information under the spelling "Leibitz," also in
        Googlebooks.

        Thomas

      • nhasior@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2007
          In a message dated 11/5/2007 8:12:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          treimer@... writes:

          David,

          You'll find a lot of information under the spelling "Leibitz," also in
          Googlebooks.

          Thomas

          David,
          Sorry for jumping in on this without reading previous posts, but my
          grandmother came from Leibitz also. she came from an area known as Lubicke Kupele.
          It was called Leibitz furdo and Kenfurdo also.
          Noreen