Living relatives in Slovakia

  • ARIKAIAVE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2000
      Hi,

      I am looking for family members with the surname of ZAVODANCIK (or variants)
      from Novot, Slovakia (north/central area).

      Annie, Theresa & Susan came over in 1910/1913, & lived in E. Chicago, Indiana
      as well as Chicago, Illinois area. They were born (1890-1896) in Novot.

      I know they had 2 siblings (Mary & David?), that they left behind in Novot. I
      know that my family here was writing to family in Slovakia not that long ago.
      Unfortunately, down thru the years-this info was lost.

      I am hoping to find any living descendants of the ZAVODANCIK family-from
      Slovakia.

      Thank you,

      Sandy