Re: [S-R] Place name identification

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
      In that case, Dave, just scroll further down in that link I provided -- it's there under Slovakia.

      Caye

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2007
        I am sorry to bother the list, I have tried to un-subscribe by sending two
        emails to yahoo as instructed. So far no luck, I am still getting emails
        from the group..

        Can the list owner please un-subscribe me? Thank you

        Martha

        _____