Re: [S-R] Question About Traditions

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2007
      Dear Janet:

      I just wanted to let you know that I find myself often impressed with your
      knowledge and explanations regarding genealogy and Slovakia. I have learned a
      lot from your various postings, especially when you share your knowledge
      regarding various traditions and societal elements in Slovakia. Thank you.

      Best regards,

      David