Re: Introduction info 2

  • Porubcansky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 1999
      Hello,

      Thank you for many suggestions on searching on internet.
      Here is more info I know:

      MARIA ZABOJNIK left Slovakia (village ROSINA near the town of ZILINA)
      before 1914, but not before 1905. When she left she was about 18-20
      years old. She was single. Older members of our family say, that she
      might come or live in New York. In the USA she married and had
      children. Her husband's name was Uhlarik or Uhliarik, but it is not
      for sure. That's all I know.

      To the people searching in Slovakia. I can help people searching in
      the north-western Slovakia to look-up the names in the local phone
      directory, or to translate some Slovak or Czech sentences.

      Sincerely, Jozef Porubcansky