Grandparents & Great Grandparents

  • Mtnesters2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2007
      Here is a copy of my Grandmothers Baptismal record..I believe the house
      number is 116. One of the sponsors is Stephan Skalos I wonder if he is related to
      my grandfathers mother...Maria Skalos

      Could they have been baptized in Polomka but lived in a neighboring village?
      Does the house number tell what village they would have been from?

      What are the possibilities that the church is still standing? I know the
      name of the church for my grandfather was St. John the Baptist in Polomka...

      Thank you,

      Monica