Re: [S-R] Grandparents or Great Grandparents

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2007
      Hi Noreen:

      I really liked the points that you made about the house numbers. I, too,
      marked down the house numbers, and it is often helpful in differentiating
      between various branches of a family clan in the same village. House numbers even
      helped me confirm a family relationship with a Canadian cousin of mine, as we
      both descend from the same ONDERCIN family in KALAVA, SPIS REGION, SLOVAKIA.

      Best regards,

      David