Daniels/ Tartey

  • Hrtswhspr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2000
      GREAT news......kinda......... Locate where my John and Barbara Daniels, they
      are buried in Milford CT. Turns out her maiden name was Tartey (?) from
      funeral records. John died in 1928 and Barbara in 1936. It is unknown if he
      finalized his papers for naturalization. IS Tartey a Slovak name?? Am
      working on finding decendents that are still living.