Re: ZAHURANECZ/SOFRANKO

  • Frank Kurchina
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2000
      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@egroups.com, Mary Anne Waltz <waltzm@r...> wrote:

      > Anna Sofranko was born in Spis county about 1880. The
      > letter I received from the Archives in Levoca provides the following
      > information:
      >
      > Anna Sofranko, daughter of Jan Sofranko and Marie Zahuranecz, born
      8.
      > 10. 1880 in Spissky Hrusov (Kortvelyes).
      >
      > Does anyone have info on either Sofranko or Zahuranecz from Spis?

      Mary Anne

      Don't know your surnames.

      The LDS-Mormons have filmed the R.C. parish church records
      (1713-1898) for Spisský Hrus^ov, Slovakia, formerly known as
      Körtvélyes, Szepes Megye (county) , Hungary.
      Text in Latin and Hungarian

      These microfilm reels are available for rental and viewing at
      your local branch of the LDS- Family History Center (FHC).

      LDS - Mormon FHCs - LOCATIONS

      In Hungarian the matriky are titled anyakönyvek.

      Halottak Anyakönyve = Death Records

      In Latin titled.
      Matricula Baptisatorum = Baptism records
      Matricula Copulatorum = Marriage Records
      Matricula Defunctorum = Death Records