Work Record

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
      Is there a work record posted online for men in Slovakia?

      Thanks,

      Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
        What do you mean? What is a work record? What period of time? I've seen
        trades workbooks for individuals. In fact, I posted one. If these are the
        ones you speak of, they are in the hands of individuals.

        Bill

        Is there a work record posted online for men in Slovakia?

        Thanks,

        Rick

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Rick Mayernik
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
          Bill

          Thanks for responding. Yes trade workbooks is what I had in mind. Are the workbooks obtainable?