Re: Request for translation Magyar to English

  • bike_for_life2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2007
      David,
      I tried to take a look at the photo but the resolution is not
      good enough to read it and when you blow it up the print washes out.
      Do you have or can you make a better copy or can you scan it? If so,
      I'll try to have a go at it for you. I only studied Hungarian for
      three years while I lived in Budapest but still have all my
      dictionaries, etc, plus still have contacts with good friends there
      who can help if we need it. What we need is a good copy of the census
      extract.

      Paul in Bratislava
      Homebase in Carlisle, PA, USA

      --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "David Holoshka"