Re: [S-R] Good (Free) Reading - Our Slavic Fellow Citizens

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 12, 2007
      Ron,
      Thank you for the wonderful link to the ice and salt mines of the world.
      After reading Mr. Balch's experience in Slovakia with his brother, I found one
      right in my backyard from the clickable map. The Ice Caves of the
      Shawangunks - Ellenville Ice Caves. I had been to the salt mine in Poland outside of
      Krakow and found it absolutely amazing.
      This clickable map you gave is a wonderful resource.
      Noreen