finding people's email address in Zemplin with my surname

  • Rick Mayernik
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2007
      Hello

      Is there a way to find people's email addresses in Zemplin with my surname?

      thanks,

      Rick
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
        highly unlikely. Spammers have discouraged consolidation of email
        addresses highly unlikely. County Zemplin only exists within the boundary
        of Hungary today.

        --
        Bill Tarkulich
        http://www.iabsi.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
          Rick,
          What is the surname you are looking for because one of my friends
          found lots of email addresses for my surname (Tornoczki). I will ask him
          to look it up for you because site was for invited members only and luckily
          for me he is a member.
          Julia

          --
          Bill Tarkulich
          http://www.iabsi.com

        • arvayx11
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
            Rick
            I belong to what Julia is talking about.
            There are 2 Mayernik and they are in Mór, Magyarország. No email
            address is given for them.
            It is a great way to find email address with your surname and city or
            town in Hungary.
            Rebecca

            --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Julia Anderson"
            <amazing.julia@...> wrote:

            > Rick,
            > What is the surname you are looking for because one of my friends
            > found lots of email addresses for my surname (Tornoczki). I will
            ask him
            > to look it up for you because site was for invited members only and
            luckily
            > for me he is a member.
            > Julia

          • Rick Mayernik
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
              Hello Julia, Rebecca --

              My surname of interest is MAJERNIK in the Zemplin area. My grandfather was born in Zamutov

              Thanks

              Rick Mayernik