Re: [S-R] Dobra Voda

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
      Hi Joanne -

      Nitra County - there is a castle ruin there and it was
      a place where ceramics were made by the Haban people
      long ago.

      please contact me directly - have some info on your
      family in Osuske.

      helene
      --- bojomo42 <bojomo@...> wrote:

      > I am trying to find Dobra Voda in the 1869 Hungarian
      > Census through the
      > Family History Center Catalog but don't know which
      > county it is in. Can
      > someone help.
      > Thanks,
      > Joanne Liston

      http://tv.yahoo.com/
    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
        ::> I am trying to find Dobra Voda in the 1869 Hungarian Census
        through the Family History Center Catalog but don't know which county
        it is in.???

        Here is the general answer for all to use.

        Type Dobra Voda in KEYWORDS on the LDS site. You will see a reference
        to the 1869 Hungarian Census. Select it.

        Do a Word SEARCH Control F to find Dobra. It FAILS because the a is
        accented in Hungarian. Try Voda. It works. You have found your film.
        Elapsed time is under two minutes.