RE: [S-R] Dobra Voda

  • ROBERT LISTON
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
      Dear Janet,
      Thank you very much for your help. I will visit the local Family History Center tomorrow and order there records.
      Joanne

      Janet Kozlay <kozlay@...> wrote:
      Dobra Voda (Hungarian Jökõ) was in Nyitra county. The 1869 Census is on Film
      2185175, Item 3.

      Janet

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
        Hi Joanne -

        Nitra County - there is a castle ruin there and it was
        a place where ceramics were made by the Haban people
        long ago.

        please contact me directly - have some info on your
        family in Osuske.

        helene
        --- bojomo42 <bojomo@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to find Dobra Voda in the 1869 Hungarian
        > Census through the
        > Family History Center Catalog but don't know which
        > county it is in. Can
        > someone help.
        > Thanks,
        > Joanne Liston

        http://tv.yahoo.com/
      • johnqadam
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
          ::> I am trying to find Dobra Voda in the 1869 Hungarian Census
          through the Family History Center Catalog but don't know which county
          it is in.???

          Here is the general answer for all to use.

          Type Dobra Voda in KEYWORDS on the LDS site. You will see a reference
          to the 1869 Hungarian Census. Select it.

          Do a Word SEARCH Control F to find Dobra. It FAILS because the a is
          accented in Hungarian. Try Voda. It works. You have found your film.
          Elapsed time is under two minutes.