Re: [S-R] Re: Translation

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 59 , Oct 7, 2007
      Vladimir,

      Thank you for the explanation of the "murar sodalis " part. But the " ablicentiatus miles" part, could still be "absent, or on leave, or retired from the military" ? ?

      Christine

    • MGMojher
      Message 59 of 59 , Jan 19, 2016
        Jill,
            Go to the Slovak-Roots website. Check-in. Near the top is a bar that has the word Photos and a camera. Click on that. On the right are the words Actions and New Album. A box for up loading photos will come up.
        Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 8:57 PM
        Subject: [S-R] Translation

        Hi what is the best way to post a picture for translation? Is it best to send it to someone directly? It will drop off the post here, eh, if I attach it?

        I have a baptismal record that I have attempted to translate (I don't know Slovakian) and one of the items in the church record book is difficult.

        Best Regards,
        Jill A Baty