Re: [S-R] Re: Translation

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 54 , Oct 7, 2007
      Vladimir,

      Thank you for the explanation of the "murar sodalis " part. But the " ablicentiatus miles" part, could still be "absent, or on leave, or retired from the military" ? ?

      Christine

    • Samuel Ontko
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 6, 2013
        Child Anna
        Born 9 Aug 1898
        Baptized 10 Aug 1898
        legitimate
        parents – you know and they look to be GC Greek Catholic
        living in Falkusovce
        Godparents
        and official/priest/

        Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 8:57 PM
        Subject: [S-R] Translation

        Again - I need a translation on the link below

        P.361 Ln 36 - I see my relatives names within this line - Rudlyovszki Mihaly and Estok Zsuzanna.

        Thank you, Jon