Dobra Voda

  • bojomo42
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
      I am trying to find Dobra Voda in the 1869 Hungarian Census through the
      Family History Center Catalog but don't know which county it is in. Can
      someone help.
      Thanks,
      Joanne Liston
    • Janet Kozlay
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
        Dobra Voda (Hungarian J�k�) was in Nyitra county. The 1869 Census is on Film
        2185175, Item 3.

        Janet

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
          Dear Janet,
          Thank you very much for your help. I will visit the local Family History Center tomorrow and order there records.
          Joanne

          Janet Kozlay <kozlay@...> wrote:
          Dobra Voda (Hungarian Jökõ) was in Nyitra county. The 1869 Census is on Film
          2185175, Item 3.

          Janet

          _____

          I am trying to find Dobra Voda in the 1869 Hungarian Census through the
          Family History Center Catalog but don't know which county it is in. Can
          someone help.
          Thanks,
          Joanne Liston

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • helene cincebeaux
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2007
            Hi Joanne -

            Nitra County - there is a castle ruin there and it was
            a place where ceramics were made by the Haban people
            long ago.

            please contact me directly - have some info on your
            family in Osuske.

            helene
            --- bojomo42 <bojomo@...> wrote:

            > I am trying to find Dobra Voda in the 1869 Hungarian
            > Census through the
            > Family History Center Catalog but don't know which
            > county it is in. Can
            > someone help.
            > Thanks,
            > Joanne Liston

            http://tv.yahoo.com/
          • johnqadam
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2007
              ::> I am trying to find Dobra Voda in the 1869 Hungarian Census
              through the Family History Center Catalog but don't know which county
              it is in.???

              Here is the general answer for all to use.

              Type Dobra Voda in KEYWORDS on the LDS site. You will see a reference
              to the 1869 Hungarian Census. Select it.

              Do a Word SEARCH Control F to find Dobra. It FAILS because the a is
              accented in Hungarian. Try Voda. It works. You have found your film.
              Elapsed time is under two minutes.