Genealogy Accrediation-Going Professional

  • Walleyland@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2000
      I would love to turn this genealogy itch or hobby into a Profession. I have
      considered even putting adds in newpapers to start my own business from home.
      I recently purchased the BCG manual and Want to know is there anyone out
      there who knows how I can become accrediated and do this thing right? I have
      researched my family tree for 5 years beginning when I was in High School.
      My grandmother encouraged it and we work together researching. I am
      currently a Sophmore at a Junior College in St. Petersburg Florida, Majoring
      in History. Can someone please give me some advice to get the ball rolling
      for me? Thanks, Amanda Baltz