Translation

  • christine mackara
    Message 1 of 54 , Oct 6, 2007
      Hello,
      I am looking for someone to translate the following: murar sodalis, ablicentiatus miles. I found this in the marriage records (1861) of Presov. I think this is the great uncles profession ? What was it ? Thank You.
      Christine (Mackara)

    • Samuel Ontko
      Message 54 of 54 , Dec 6, 2013
        Child Anna
        Born 9 Aug 1898
        Baptized 10 Aug 1898
        legitimate
        parents – you know and they look to be GC Greek Catholic
        living in Falkusovce
        Godparents
        and official/priest/

        Sent: Friday, December 06, 2013 8:57 PM
        Subject: [S-R] Translation

        Again - I need a translation on the link below

        P.361 Ln 36 - I see my relatives names within this line - Rudlyovszki Mihaly and Estok Zsuzanna.

        Thank you, Jon