Re: [S-R] Re: Grandparents and GreatGrand-parents

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 1, 2007
      Good idea to check for the house numbers - sometimes
      they appear on the document - helps when many in the
      village have the same surnames

      look for # and a number or

      c d - cieslo dom and a number

      while the house numbers may have changed over the
      years - the mayor and older residents often remember
      who lived where.

      helene

    • Mtnesters2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 2, 2007
        Date of birth September 3, 1887

        Thank you for the information .I was in Utah AT THE LDS LIBRARY but only for
        a day not enough time to research.Will go to the local LDS Library with this
        information.

        Can you tell me what this means?

        V RODNEJ MATRIKE FARSKEHO URADU CIRKVI rim kat
        v Polomke

        VO SVAZKU____NA STRANE 151 POO CISLOM RADOVYM 76 ROKU 1887
        JE ZAPISANE

        Statne obcianstvo nezapisane

        Monica

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 22, 2007
          Hi Helen

          I just found out a house number it is #9 does this help?

        • helene cincebeaux
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 22, 2007
            hi - this is a wonderful clue when you begin
            researching the records and in the village - please
            tell me again the surname and the village as i am
            working with lots of people at one time and on brain
            overload

            thanks

            helene

            http://mail.yahoo.com