Re: [S-R] Grandparents and GreatGrand-parents

  • david1law@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      Hello Monica:

      The village is POLOMKA which is located in the BREZNO district of the BANSKA
      BYSTRICA region of central SLOVAKIA. If you look on a map, you will see the
      village of POLOMKA located east of BREZNO along the HRON river. I hope this
      helps a little.

      Best regards,

      David

      P.S. By the way, if you come across the surnames HRONEC and/or JARAB (or
      variant spellings thereof) in your search, please let me know, as my HRONEC
      ancestors ultimately trace back to this region.