RE: [S-R] Adam Theorem

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 63 , Oct 1, 2007
      You did not say it was about looking for brides.
      That one should look around first is well known. The "inventor" is not
      known.
      Vladimir

      _____

      Message 63 of 63 , Oct 19, 2007
        Frank,

        I will agree. I think of them as European Bed & Breakfast
        (approximately). Often in private homes, each one is unique.
        Sometimes they seem like very small hotels. I have rarely been
        disappointed and quite often delighted with some unexpected
        hospitality or advice the local people will offer. It was
        particularly delightful right after communism collapsed and the people
        were excited.

        It is nice to hear the word comes from the French. Pensions are quite
        common in Germany and Penzion spelling variation in other central
        European countries. I most often travelwithout reservations.
        Sometimes rooms can be negotiated over the fence at 10PM with no
        common language.

        Ron

        --- In SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com, "Frank R. Plichta"