"PICTURES OF PRAGUE DAYS" program by the Chicago Sister Cities organization will be at the Czech Slovak Americans Genealogy Society IL meeting on October 27th

  • Slovak and Czech
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2007
      Subject: "PICTURES OF PRAGUE DAYS" program by the Chicago Sister Cities
      organization will be at the Czech Slovak Americans Genealogy Society IL
      meeting on October 27th

      CSAGSI would appreciate if you could announce this meeting and presentation.

      Do you have a newsletter, or "what's happening" section, web page or
      bulletin board? Also, contact us if you need additional information,
      correct person to contact or flyers. Feel free to forward this announcement
      to others.

      Enjoy photos of the many events from the Czech flag flying over the Picasso
      at Daley Plaza; to our CSAGSI-sponsored immigration display and panel
      discussion at the Sokol headquarters in Oakbrook; to several Czech films,
      art exhibits and concerts that made June such a wonderful time for Czechs
      and Czech-Americans in Chicago. Learn more about this committee that
      sponsored our Czech festival.

      This Saturday meeting, October 27th will be held at the First Presbyterian
      Church of LaGrange, 150 S. Ashland Ave. and W. Elm Ave., LaGrange, IL 60525
      (western suburb of Chicago): located 2 blocks west of LaGrange Road (US45)
      and 5 blocks south of W. Ogden Ave (Hwy 34)

      This event is free for visitors and guests and starts at 1:30 pm. 2008
      meetings will take place on Saturdays, January 26, March 29, May 17, August
      16, and October 18 CSAGSI has over 1000 members in Chicago and all its
      Suburbs

      For additional information contact on our meetings and speakers contact:
      Marge Sladek-Stueckemann 1.847.392.9036 (mdstueck@...)
      http://www.CSAGSI.org <http://www.csagsi.org/>

      Multiculturalism Genealogy: CSAGSI is not just for Illinois research of
      Czechs & Slovaks heritage: add the Austrian Empire, Bohemians,
      Carpatho-Rusyn, Ruthenia, Moravians, Silesia, Hungarian Kingdom,
      <http://www.cyndislist.com/austria.htm> and the USA

      Simon "Sam" Krizan Slovak2@... office 1-847-398-7822 Czech &
      Slovak American Genealogy Society of Illinois www.CSAGSI.org
      <http://www.csagsi.org/>