Re: [S-R] Question Marks

  • krisstrot@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2007
      Jean. I think the ? comes from too many spaces after a " . ". With one space
      after, it doesn't seem to put a questions mark, but with two spaces after a
      "." it does.

      At least I think. I just put two spaces after this last "." and we'll see
      if it adds the question mark here but not in paragraph above.

      Apologies to group for off topic, but the ? plagued me too.

      Kris