Re: [S-R] ploc;plotz;buresh;mikl

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20 3:31 PM
      Hi There is an organization called FEEFHS -
      Federation of Western European Family History
      Societies -- that includes more than 170 groups and
      surely some for the regions you are interested in.

      go to feefhs.org/

      They have maps etc and likely you would find some help
      there - many of the socieities are quite specialized.

      good luck!
      helene