munkacs, munkachevo

  • njsonja2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2007
      i wanted to introduce myself...my 84 yr old dad was born in
      munkacs...at the time it was in czechoslavakia, then it "went" to
      hungary, and now it is in the ukraine....

      i'm always interested in hearing from people who have connections to
      munkacs....the internet has made this possible....

      i am interested in anyone who has a relative from there; additionally,
      i'm interested in the last name of klein or reichman...

      please email me directly at njpetsitter@...

      i so look forward to hearing from all of you!

      sonja