After Festival Party

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 4:40 PM
      To All members of Slovak Roots who will be attending the Slovak Festival
      at the Cathedral of Learning on November 4:

      Because of complaints that the Fuel & Fuddle was too noisy, we have made
      arrangements with Joe Mama's Italian Deluxe at 1716 Forbes Avenue. This
      is not far from the Fuel & Fuddle. We will have the use of one of two
      upstairs rooms. There is no charge for this. We will order from the
      regular menu beginning at 6 PM. If anyone is interested in name tags,
      give me your name and how you want the tag to read.

      Bill Brna