Re: [S-R] Free plot register online

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
      This is a wonderful tool. It is amazing that the country would do a huge
      project like this. it will certainly be helpful.
      Noreen

      Marilyn,

      The plot register is the largest free public database in Slovakia. Any
      owner of a real estate (plot, house, flat) is registered there with his
      date of birth and address. It is a perfect tool for looking for lost
      relatives in Slovakia. I plan to develop an English guide in the future.
      You can also visit http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/land.html , but
      I have to update it after the launch of the new portal today.

      Peter