Re: [S-R] Free plot register online

  • Peter Nagy
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
      Marilyn,

      The plot register is the largest free public database in Slovakia. Any
      owner of a real estate (plot, house, flat) is registered there with his
      date of birth and address. It is a perfect tool for looking for lost
      relatives in Slovakia. I plan to develop an English guide in the future.
      You can also visit http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/land.html , but
      I have to update it after the launch of the new portal today.

      Peter
    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        This is a wonderful tool. It is amazing that the country would do a huge
        project like this. it will certainly be helpful.
        Noreen

        Marilyn,

        The plot register is the largest free public database in Slovakia. Any
        owner of a real estate (plot, house, flat) is registered there with his
        date of birth and address. It is a perfect tool for looking for lost
        relatives in Slovakia. I plan to develop an English guide in the future.
        You can also visit http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/land.html , but
        I have to update it after the launch of the new portal today.

        Peter

      • Marilyn Hertenstein
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
          Wow, what a tool that will be for us researchers to use. Thanks in advance
          for your assistance.

          Marilyn

          The plot register is the largest free public database in Slovakia. Any owner
          of a real estate (plot, house, flat) is registered there with his date of
          birth and address. It is a perfect tool for looking for lost relatives in
          Slovakia. I plan to develop an English guide in the future.
          You can also visit http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/land.html , but I
          have to update it after the launch of the new portal today.

          Peter

          To visit your group on the web, go to:

          Yahoo! Groups Links