RE: [S-R] Free plot register online

  • Marilyn Hertenstein
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
      For those of us who do not speak nor read Slovak, can you tell us what this
      web site offers?

      Marilyn

      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        Marilyn,

        The plot register is the largest free public database in Slovakia. Any
        owner of a real estate (plot, house, flat) is registered there with his
        date of birth and address. It is a perfect tool for looking for lost
        relatives in Slovakia. I plan to develop an English guide in the future.
        You can also visit http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/land.html , but
        I have to update it after the launch of the new portal today.

        Peter
      • nhasior@aol.com

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
            Wow, what a tool that will be for us researchers to use. Thanks in advance
            for your assistance.