Free plot register online

  • Peter Nagy
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
      Dear All,

      The new free online Slovak plot register was launched today:
      http://www.katasterportal.sk/kapor/

      Happy hunting

      Peter
    • Marilyn Hertenstein
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
        For those of us who do not speak nor read Slovak, can you tell us what this
        web site offers?

        Marilyn

        The new free online Slovak plot register was launched today:
        http://www.katasterportal.sk/kapor/

        Happy hunting

        Peter

        To visit your group on the web, go to:

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Peter Nagy
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
          Marilyn,

          The plot register is the largest free public database in Slovakia. Any
          owner of a real estate (plot, house, flat) is registered there with his
          date of birth and address. It is a perfect tool for looking for lost
          relatives in Slovakia. I plan to develop an English guide in the future.
          You can also visit http://www.centroconsult.sk/genealogy/land.html , but
          I have to update it after the launch of the new portal today.

          Peter
        • nhasior@aol.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2007
              Wow, what a tool that will be for us researchers to use. Thanks in advance
              for your assistance.