Slovak Festival - University of Pittsburgh

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Those of you who will attend the Slovak festival in
      November in Pittsburgh will be delighted to see that
      after many months of work and about $5,000,000 the
      Cathedral of Learning has been cleaned. I remember it
      from the 1940-1950’s when I lived in Pittsburgh as a
      tall dark gray building. Now all of the stone is
      clean.

      Dr. "Q"

      http://sims.yahoo.com/