tornoczki

  • Julia Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
      Dear All,
      New member, just joined. I am looking to find my father
      Mihaly Tornoczki who left Hungary in 1956. Date of birth 16 Sept 1926. I do not know from where he came in Hungary.
      I'm also interested in finding any relatives.
      I've been told that Tornoczki could have originated from the village of Tornoc(z) which is now in Slovak, hence
      I've joined this list. Please if anyone comes across a Mihaly Tornoczki please let me know.
      Kind regards
      Julia Anderson

    • johnqadam
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2007
        >>> I am looking to find my father Mihaly Tornoczki who left Hungary in
        1956. Date of birth 16 Sept 1926. <<<

        No such name appears in current Slovak phone listings.