Re: [S-R] Re: Slovak Archives with WWW and e-mail address

  • Michael Mojher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2007
      Charles,
      Slovakia is divided into 8 Regions. Those regions are divided into districts. The Archives follow this division. In Bratislava, the capitol, is the Slovak National Archives. Which is also the Bratislava State Regional Archive. Then the seven other regions each have a State Regional Archive. Then there are 37 State District Archives. But there are 79 Districts in Slovakia.